little more step to get it !!!!!

trying the best for my trial spm...n i got it
9A's from 11....congratulate to myself....
even i get the clue b4 exam...hehee...
this include in my effort...huhu

repair my bad addmath n bio also physic n i am chemist fan!!!

haHHAHA...all emotion..

along 2 days at home...i just:
sleeping + watching + eating
thank god the internet in problem....

just now...the network is okey

of course...i am happy with it

addmath still not finish...same with chemist..bio too...
oh yes..physic

ahhh...no stress ok!!!!

is my english ok???
sorry if there is any mistakes....

i got amir's....???huhu juz wait n see


luv the network(",)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TipsHidup : Medical Checkup di Klinik Kesihatan Seri Kembangan

Bagaimana Spongebob menangis?

Aku tak pasti