Babai-ing bidd




I thought it might be hard for me to let you go and I might cry a river during those times, but surprisingly I am not. I cried a bit but it was happy tears. I am truly happy for you. Seeing you smile so bright till I cant even differentiate whether the sunshine or your smile is the brightest at that day.

The moment where just four of us spent a night together, enjoy ourselves to the fullest is one of the remarkable moment in my life. The sweat and laugh that we shared during we setup the pelamin at the night before your akad day was so meaningful for me. The inai-ing session and late night/early morning talk was one the time where I enjoyed the most.

Everytime I see the four of us in one frame, I will be reminded by the moment how happy we was during those days in USIM. The study period were hard and stressful to be honest but having you guys along the way made it easier and happier than ever. The memories I am gonna keep for a lifetime. I love you guys 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TipsHidup : Medical Checkup di Klinik Kesihatan Seri Kembangan

Bagaimana Spongebob menangis?

Aku tak pasti